Were ready to reopen …. are you ready to visit?
Over the past few weeks, the hotel staff have made extensive preparations to ensure that the hotel resort is ready to receive guests.
We have taken the following steps to ensure that the resort is as safe as possible for our scheduled July 2020 reopening.
• Amended booking process and confirmation information so that guests are fully informed before arrival.
• Controlling the number of guests entering our reception area.
• Screens available on the reception desk, leisure desk and within the food & beverage areas.
• Effective allocation of rooms to reduce any guests passing in corridors.
• Hand wash stations available in reception and food & beverage areas.
• Hand sanitiser available throughout the resort.
• Revised breakfast options served to the table.
• Improved take away and on-site delivery menu.
• Increased seating in our stunning outside patio area.
• Social distancing measures throughout the resort and within our restaurant and bar area.
• Bar drinks dispensed through a `hand off` table.
• Personal protective equipment – including masks for staff, face shields and gloves.
• All staff to have received COVID 19 specific training.
• Temperature checks for staff and guests.
• Once way systems into/out of buildings.
• Enhanced cleaning of accommodation before arrival.
• Security seals to accommodation, demonstrating piece of mind that you room has not been entered into since it was prepared for your arrival.
• Maintaining a window for vacated rooms between future guests.
• Enhanced cleaning in all public areas.
Ultraviolet disinfection to soft furnishings.
Over the next few weeks, we will be releasing some exciting news about our accommodation and food deals so make sure you follow our page…… we would hate you to miss out!