Posted: 26.06.20 at 19:11 by The Editor
You can view more detailed information about the roadworks listed below and future works by visiting the national one.network website.
The list details scheduled works - additional urgent roadworks may be necessary, for example if there is a power cut, burst water main or a gas leak.
- Stretton Road lay-by, Greetham - ongoing work being carried out by Rutland County Council and expected to be in place until November
- Main Street, Barrowdon - Severn Trent Water started work yesterday (Thurs) and the closure is scheduled to be in place until Monday (29 June)
- School Lane, Uppingham - Uppingham School is scheduled to undertake works starting on Monday (29 June) until 24 August
- Glebe Road, North Luffenham - closed for one day next Friday (3 July) for work being undertaken by Network Rail
Roadworks with temporary signals
- Peterborough Road, Tixover - First Call Traffic Management work starts tomorrow (Sat), scheduled for completion the next day (Sun)
- Uppingham Road, Bisbrooke - Severn Trent Water starts work on Weds (1 July), due to be completed next Saturday (4 July)
- Lands End Way, Oakham - from Monday (29 June) until Friday, 10 July.