Oakham: Care Assistant and Senior Care Assistant jobs available at Oakham Grange
By Evie Payne
11th Oct 2021 | Local News
Oakham Grange is a residential care home owned by Ardale home, a family run business which has owned and managed care homes for more than 25 years.
Based in Oakham, the facility is host to a purpose built space and has "been created to be a home, not a hotel.
"We are not an anonymous 'grey' corporate care company and you will soon get to know us all. Our experienced leadership team is responsible for a small number of bespoke homes, so we can give each one our full support to deliver the highest quality care."
The company has recently released two exciting new job opportunities:
One is for a Care Assistant. This role pays £9.50 per hour, and has both 6 and 12 hour shift available on a part or full time basis.
The second role is that of Senior Care Assistant, which pays £10.70 per hour and requires any applicants to hold a Care Certificate.
The company is looking for applicants who can say:
- I am naturally caring and compassionate, I can empathise (put myself in someone else's shoes and understand their feelings).
- I am honest.
- I am reliable.
- I really want to make a difference.
- I am eager to learn new things and happy to attend training.
- I have previous care experience but have always believed there is a better way to care.
- I want to have a voice and be influential in getting things right for our residents (promoting their independence, while maintaining their friendships and interests).
- I can work shifts and can be flexible
- A fair and very competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing training and personal development opportunities
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- Free meals
- Shopping vouchers and high street discounts
- Employment anniversary recognition
- A supportive and developmental management structure
- Staff forums to give you a voice to share YOUR ideas and see them actioned.